Reflex Game Server Hosting
Reflex is a competitive Arena FPS that combines modern tech with the speed, precision and freedom of a 90’s shooter. If you sunk countless hours into the Quake or Unreal series, Reflex will feel like a welcome return of the old school shooter feel. If you didn’t experience classic arena FPS game-play, you should immediately reclaim all those wasted years by being part of Reflex!
Reflex is currently at a prototype state. We don’t have all the modes. The weapons are not final. The UI is ugly and basic. Most of the art is missing. We don’t have matchmaking. We don’t have bots. Game development is a slow process, especially for a small team. Reflex is not yet competition ready.
For now, Reflex is fun. It’s playable, with a couple game modes. You can build maps on-line. You can watch replays.
- Old School Game-play – A return to fast paced, arcade FPS!
- Game modes – 1v1, Team Deathmatch and FFA
- In-game, multiplayer map editor – Build maps with friends then smear those friends across the walls.
- In-game replay editor – Easily create frag films and highlights.
- LAN support – Grab your computer, your friends and a case of something caffeinated and enjoy the lowest pings possible through a tangled mess of CAT cable.
- Dedicated Servers – Run your own servers, with your own settings. Just one of our completely obvious features that should be in every game but for some reason isn’t anymore!
- Responsive input – Input sampled 1000 times a second to provide an ultra smooth experience. If you miss, it’s your fault, not ours.
- More game modes – Capture The Flag, Control, Arena, Juggernaut, Midair + more.
- Matchmaking – Quickly find games of any type or simply jump on a server with friends.
- High Performance – Reflex uses a custom built engine targeting 120fps (and we don’t cap frame rates so melt your GPU if you want)
- Advanced spectator features – Multiview, casting overlays, on-screen live statistics, spectator vs spectator interaction.
- Statistics – Wins:Losses, per-weapon accuracy, kill/death ratio, player comparisons, item control, attractive bar graphs.
- Steamworks – Friends, achievements, player invites + more.
- Training and coaching – In game, step-by-step breakdowns with key-presses and timings.