RENT ATLAS: BLACKWOOD DEDICATED GAME SERVER
Atlas: Blackwood game server hosting (monthly rental)
[NOTICE] Atlas servers are currently provided for PC connections only. Atlas is currently in an Early Access alpha state and no performance or reliability is guaranteed with your dedicated server. Pricing is subject to change throughout development stages.
From world builder Iso, creator of the acclaimed Crystal Isles map (ARK: Survival Evolved), comes a brand new standalone ATLAS experience: Blackwood! Blackwood condenses the world of ATLAS into a single 1×1 server grid spanning 230 km and 11 islands. Witness stunning vistas, encounter all new discoveries, and conquer challenging trials; be it on your own or together with friends. Whether you’re looking to experience ATLAS on a much smaller scale or simply want to fly your colors in a unique environment, Blackwood offers a fresh new way to set sail for adventure!
Blackwood is free for anyone who already owns ATLAS. It is only available for play in Singleplayer mode, Non-Dedicated Server mode, and on Unofficial Servers that choose to host the map.
- The full ATLAS experience (including all your favorite features and mechanics) merged into a single 1×1 server grid.
- 7 unique biomes across 11 islands, from hazy bogs teeming with life to mysterious jungles full of danger and toil.
- Resource-rich islands complete with every material from the core game.
- New cities and outlying areas ideal for roleplaying and server events.
- A beautiful mermaid city ripe for exploration.
- A new arena featuring unpredictable enemy types and spawn locations.
- The Forbidden Reach: a hard mode island featuring elemental beings.
- Other iconic ATLAS content, such as Army of the Damned mobs, all 9 Power Stone locations, the Fountain of Youth, your favorite tameable creatures, and much more…
- Overseer Panel™
- Command Line Editor
- Web Based File Manager
- 100% FTP Access
- 24/7 Support
- Automatic Server Restarts
- SSD Drives
- No Branding
- 72 hour Money-Back Guarantee