ARK Survival Evolved – Genesis Part 2
ARK: Genesis Part 2 completes the eons-spanning story of ARK: Survival Evolved! Everything that your tribe has built, tamed, and fought for has led to this final challenge. With your faithful artificial companion HLN-A by your side, you’ve emerged from the Genesis simulation to find yourself aboard a gigantic starship being overtaken by a familiar threat from the distant past.
In Genesis Part 2, you’ll explore a vast new world teeming with strange biomes and exotic creatures, while engaging in story-oriented missions that test your mettle, ingenuity, and survival skills. Wielding an array of powerful new tames, items, weapons, and structures, you’ll journey from idyllic fields through twilit phantasmagoric realms, all the way into a hellish heart of darkness. Thousands of years and trillions of miles away from where your story began, you’ll challenge series-villain Rockwell in a final confrontation to determine the fate of humanity. The future is in your hands, Survivor — one last time!
Key Features & Screenshots
- The Eden Zone- a starter area for Survivors, filled with plateaus, rivers and waterfalls, providing all necessary Resources needed for survival.
- Tek Trenches that act as technological bridges between biomes, and potentially the two Rings.
- Rockwell’s Garden, an aberrant and twisted region created by Rockwell filled with his eerie creations.
- An area fused with the insides of Sir Edmund Rockwell, affectionately known as the Rockwell’s Innards biome.
- This is the first DLC to (a) not have any teaser Dossiers and (b) have a living biome.
- Survivors come pre-equipped with a Federation Tek Suit upon entering the Genesis-Ship.
- Unlike Genesis: Part 1, Genesis: Part 2 is set to allow the use of flying Creatures.
- The biome-laden rings connected to the Genesis-Ship have a similar appearance to that of the Halo Array from the Halo Series. Additionally, Rockwell’s Innards biome is similar to the Flood from the Halo Series.
- Along with first big reveals of the expansion Genesis 2 Chronicles have begun, adding several new Explorer Notes every few weeks to story maps in chronological order.
Why Choose Us
- Fully responsive and custom built Overseer Control Panel
- We provide you with 100% FTP Access to all of your server files
- You have access to your files via web and 3rd party FTP software
- Every game server is running on high-speed NVMe/SSD drives
- Command Line editor access to change and add custom switches
- We offer 24/7/365 free support with Premium support available
- We never force “Branding” on our servers but appreciate if you let us
- All services will automatically restart if our panel detects a crash
- We have a 72 hour money-back guarantee for all new customers
What Client’s Say
Stable, great ping, great people in the chat available for questions. I have never had such good ping on a dedicated server I have rented.
Easy to manage console for stopping/starting. FTP access to backup files I need. I was comfortable editing some files in command line and the text editors. They even offer to install mods for you when you purchase the server. Price is reasonable.
Very satisfied and very happy I went with Blue Fang.
Craig did GREAT!
I was having issues setting up my 7 Days to Die and decided to try the Live Chat for help. Craig answered almost immediately and was able to help me, in layman’s terms, understand and fix my issue. Took only about 5 minutes!!
I had a server with BlueFangSolutions before where I ran a 7DTD server, and now I’ll be setting up a modded Minecraft server. The rates, quality of service of product and customer relation are a step above and beyond most other services I’ve attempted to use. They are helpful from checkout to settings up. Worth every cent.
The customer service is unlike any I have found with many other server hosts. I will be a lifelong customer.
Seriously, within a few seconds my questions are answered, things fixed when I make mistakes. I love this level of service. I have a few hosted servers form them and I have not a single negative comment about BlueFang, I will use them and recommend them to anyone who needs a game server. It is not only more efficient thean doing it yourself, but safer.